High School Transition
Apply for Secondary Year 7
How does this work?
- You can only apply online for a Secondary Year 7 place for schools if you live in Liverpool. If you live outside Liverpool and want to apply for a school here, you must apply through the education authority where you live.
- You must create an online applications account before applying. You can apply for up to three schools for Primary Reception class and up to five schools for Secondary Year 7.
- Some schools (mainly faith schools) also ask you to complete additional paper forms that must be sent directly to them.
- Find the schools you are interested here.
- Read the relevant policies for each school.
- If the school has supplementary forms download them, if available. Some schools (mainly faith schools and some academies) require you to send additional forms directly to them.
- Register and apply online here.
- Complete and send any supplementary forms directly to the school.
For more information please click the following step by step guides