For more information on Living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19 please click on the following link for guidance, Living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
It is important that everyone is aware that although Liverpool is opening up, we still need to be very cautious about the risk of Covid-19, especially in light of the new variant. There are things you still need to do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Please click here for the e-Bug project is led by Public Health England and has a dedicated webpage for learning resources on hand washing and respiratory hygiene.
For more information from NHS please click here