Please the latest information from Liverpool City Council.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dear Parents, If your child tests positive for COVID- 19, can you please telephone the school on 0151 733 2899 or email the school office at the following address email@example.com
How to stop COVID-19 from spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
Further information is available at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Symptoms of COVID 19
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are the recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature and/or
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness.
If your child does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from NHS 111 at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/or by phoning 119.
Dear Parents and Carers, please click on any of the link below for more information.
Please click here for the e-Bug project is led by Public Health England and has a dedicated webpage for learning resources on hand washing and respiratory hygiene.