Year 1 & Year 2 timetable
Please click on the following link for instructions on how to use ZOOM on the device you have been given.
So that we can enjoy our lessons on Zoom, please try to follow these guidelines:
- Get dressed.
- Eat you snacks before the lesson starts – no eating during the lesson.
- Leave pets in another room.
- Sit on a chair at a table if possible.
- Turn off the television and any other background noise if you can.
- Ask family members to stay away from the camera and not join in with the lesson – they would not be in class with you.
- Mute yourself unless you want to speak.
- Put your hand up so that your teacher knows you are waiting or you can use the Chat function.
- Use the Chat function only for comments related to the lesson. You can chat with each other after the lesson has finished.
- Remind your other friends in your class that there is a Zoom lesson and they can join in too.
- Remember that your teacher is teaching you. Good behaviour is expected.
- If everyone follows these guidelines, your Zoom lessons will be fun and you will make good progress with your work. Remember that your teachers are learning how to do this too.
- If you are unable to access your Zoom lesson, please ask a parent to phone school.
If you are unable to access your Zoom lesson, please ask a parent to phone school.
Living Things and Their Habitats: