The school will be closed to ALL CHILDREN today, Tuesday 5th January. Parents of children eligible to come to school will be contacted directly.
Please click on the following link Liverpool City Council for further guidance.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dear Parents, If your child tests positive for COVID- 19, can you please telephone the school on 0151 733 2899 or email the school office at the following address email@example.com
How to stop COVID-19 from spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
Further information is available at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Symptoms of COVID 19
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are the recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature and/or
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness.
If your child does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from NHS 111 at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/or by phoning 119.
Dear Parents and Carers, please click on any of the link below for more information.
Please click here for the e-Bug project is led by Public Health England and has a dedicated webpage for learning resources on hand washing and respiratory hygiene.