VACANCY – CARETAKER
Permanent (subject to satisfactory 6 months probationary period) 35 hours per week
Pass Scale 4 SCP 6 – 8 (£19,171 – £19,945)
Required to start ASAP
Hours to be worked, Monday to Friday 07:30 – 11:15am and 14:45 – 18:00pm
52 week contract, 24 days annual leave to be taken during school holidays.
The Governors of St. Hugh’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a Caretaker. We are looking for a committed, proactive and hard working person who is willing to join our team and provide effective maintenance, cleaning and security of our school.
The person appointed will have:
- Experience and skills to undertaker general buildings maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety guidelines and how to apply them
- Skills in literacy, maths and IT
- An ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- An opportunity to join a happy team of staff committed to the children, parents and carers of St. Hugh’s Catholic Primary School
- Quality continual professional development
- Supportive Governing Body
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other. An Enhanced DBS certificate, satisfactory pre-employment checks and two references are a statutory requirement of this post.
To apply for this position you must complete the application pack below. As part of our safeguarding practice CVs are not accepted. Completed forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this post is 3pm on Friday 20th September 2019.
If you would like to visit the school before making an application please telephone the school to make an appointment to come on either Wednesday 11th September or Wednesday 18th September 2019.
Interviews will take place on w/c 30th September 2019