The governors of St Hugh’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to recruit 3 Learning Support Assistants to provide general and specific assistance to pupils and staff under the direct supervison of the class teacher.
About the Role – The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4:00pm.
Core responsibilities and tasks;
- Work with individual children or small groups of children under the direction of the teacher or higher level Teaching Assistant providing a basic level of assistance.
- Provide feedback to the Teacher and/or other teaching assistants.
- Support the teacher in behaviour management and keeping children on task.
- Attend to pupils’ personal needs including help with social, welfare and health matters, including minor first aid.
- Assist with the display and presentation of pupils’ work.
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance of stocks of materials and resources.
- Assist with break/lunch time supervision including facilitating games and activities.
- Assist with escorting pupils on educational visits and extra-curricular clubs.
12 month fixed term
Part time, Term time only
Actual Salary: SCP 2 £16,234
Closing date: Friday, May 28th, 2021
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other. An Enhanced DBS certificate, satisfactory pre-employment checks and two references are a statutory requirement of this post.
To apply for this position you must complete the application pack below. As part of our safeguarding practice, CVs are not accepted. Completed forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email completed forms back to email@example.com